Coral dinner time

And from a fellow Greek reefer

[video=youtube;J1ik_SeNrmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ik_SeNrmU&feature=related[/video]
 
Dang Nassarius snails! I have to fight them off my corals all the time when i'm spot feeding! The colors on that video of the other reef tank are spectacular!
 
Really sick colors on that second video. I wonder what color combo he's using. Thanks for sharing
 
Thanks for sharing those videos Frank :) I agree love how the guy knocks the snails away in the first video. Beautiful tank in the second video love the colors and movement.
 
Thanks for sharing!! I think it is neat to watch corals eat. The colors truly are amazing in the second one.
 
Awesome vids!! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new