Coral Dip

Sorry for the late reply. But Bayer Advanced Insect Killer. It comes in a blue bottle.
 
I use Bayer, and use revive. Is coral Rx like revive? Does it have that pine sol smell? Or is it more like an iodine formula. thanx n stuff.... zsu
 
Needed it right away as I had corals in hand. :-)
 
Lowes and Home Depot both have plenty of bayer here. Bought some last week. I use bayer as soon as I recieve the corals, rinse 3x and QT for 76 days. Then use coralrx, rinse and into the display tank they go.

C2750D39-C4C2-4B13-B8E6-9342EB4E00CA.jpeg


B89698EF-F7A3-45C2-8052-05E681A7E909.jpeg
 
Most folks don't realize the difference in dips.
Many don't kill alge or bacteria and viruses.
Most every vendor , importer or farmer I know uses a cocktail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new