OP
ellarose

ellarose

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do agree to move that mushroom. If you can, most likely attached to the rock and so is the leather. Good luck, but one of them has to be moved. You could cut that mushroom off with a razor. Temporary move because the foot will regrow a new one. But it might tell you if it is actually bothering it.

Run carbon to soak up the toxic warfare going on.

Also, sometimes leathers just expel the water out and get floppy from time to time.
Thanks i will remove the mushroom, the leather seems to look like it’s got bits falling off any way to know when i should give up as i don’t want it to release toxins into my tank when dying?

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks i will remove the mushroom, the leather seems to look like it’s got bits falling off any way to know when i should give up as i don’t want it to release toxins into my tank when dying?
If it's falling apart, it is already.
Run carbon.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back