Coral-esque branchlike growth

lunasmudge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Whitefish
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hunted around the hitchhiker and critter I.D. forums for a while now and haven’t seen anything like this, if it’s there and I missed it I apologize. I turned off the blue light for this picture, critter in question is to the right of the little gsp clump. Antler looking thing started from essentially nothing around 6 months ago and is now roughly 6cm long. It is rigid, sways under the random flow generator a bit like a tree branch in wind.

86204616-F162-45BD-A5D0-E013B6F5C834.jpeg D7C5B21C-5F8E-46B5-A3D5-71C6828F4396.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new