Coral/ fish store near KOP

snyderman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

I’m new to the hobby and am looking for a good coral/ fish store near King of Prussia PA. I saw Main Line Coral Garden and was going to check that out today. Does anyone know any other places?

Thank you!
 
Does this area have a local reef club listed in the "clubs" section? Probably get faster answers submitting question directly to reef clubs in PA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new