Coral Frag Plug Sand Stands

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

For those who are unfamiliar with what we do, we offer a variety of 3D printed reef accessories ranging from controller brackets, to custom prints. (feel free to check out our website!).

With that being said, some of our most popular items are our coral frag plug sand stands and rock holders. We thought we would make a post to share what exactly our sand stands and rock holders accomplish and why they are very helpful.

First off, the sand stands. The sand stands are used for securing corals that are on coral plugs. These effectively prevent corals on your sand bed from being tipped over by snails, crabs, or anything else you may have in your tank. This is because the stands can be buried in the sand They also allow for flexible placement throughout your tank.

The rock holders are used for placement of corals on coral plugs in rocks. The long stake allows for you to secure the holder into a hole on your rocks. This gives it a secure placement. It will also allow for flexible placement in your tank.

Let us know if you have any questions!

r2rpost.jpg
CoralPlugRockHoldersblack (1).png

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh. That’s what that is. I ordered the guides for my Trident and you sent me one of those coral rock stands. Had no idea what it was. I will give it a shot. Should come in handy. I like the coral sand stands. I have a few that my goby keeps covering with substrate May give those a shot

Juano908

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice,
I've been thinking if they can be attached to the rockscape instead of attaching the frags to the rocks in case you may want to change the frag location on the rockscape.

Back