Coral Frenzy 1mm Reef Pellet samples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish love the pellets, they never make it near the corals so I'm wondering... whats the best way to land these puppies on my Lps in a deep tank???

I will never buy anything other than Coral Frenzy and their products for my reefing needs, I'm sold and so are the fish they won't eat anything else.

That is awesome. Thank you very much. It means a lot to us.

I know a couple of people have used 1/2" diameter clear rigid tubing and put it in the water and drop the pellets into it and let them sink. I am not a fan of this because when there are fish in the tank because fish can become very aggressive when they eat and could destroy your corals. My favorite fish to this day are clowns and I have seen them rip food right out of a zoanthid in order to eat. I had a gsm clown that used to literally hit a 2" tube when I would feed some duncans. With the duncans I completely covered them so the fish would not get to them.

My advice would be to let the fish eat what they want and then go on and feed the corals. :) The last thing you want to do is add to much and letting your water parameters suffer from overfeeding.

I am a big fan of feeding on the lighter side. Less is more.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back