Coral FS

Wolffpack Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
108
Reaction score
31
Location
La Mirada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I am in La Mirada 90638 and my frag tank is too full! Please DM if you would like any, open to trades as well! looking for an OG Bounce!

IMG_8251.JPG IMG_8252.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new