Coral has brown blotches on everything

Aries360

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
70
Location
south florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first, I thought it was a variation of the coral color then I noticed on all the different Coral‘s they all have it, including my mushrooms, my leathers everything. It’s like a soft brownish blotches on all the coral. It can’t be good for coral growth. Thank you

IMG_9773.jpeg IMG_9774.jpeg IMG_9775.jpeg IMG_9776.jpeg IMG_9777.jpeg
 
Thank you everyone. Going to call some local stores and find a six line today and some peppermint shrimp. I try not to use chemicals so hopefully they will work. I just thought it was a color variation lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new