Coral Health Question

Saltguy768

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am just getting back into corals. I woke up this morning and found my corals not open and not looking that great. I checked my water and got the following values below. Let me know if anyone has any recomendations.

Calcium: 400
Carbonate: 12
Phosphate .5
Nitrate 5

IMG_2637.jpg IMG_2631.jpg IMG_2632.jpg IMG_2633.jpg IMG_2636.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new