Coral I’d?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cug_21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cug_21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the poor quality I wasn’t able to get a good one threw the glass. The coral is growing bumps up but I’m not sure what coral it is
IMG_0456.JPG
 
Looks like similar to your coral.
My is some kinds of chalice, but I'm not sure what its name.
66a7ce679a88c36bfe333d43ad0aaf36.jpg
 
Looks like similar to your coral.
My is some kinds of chalice, but I'm not sure what its name.
66a7ce679a88c36bfe333d43ad0aaf36.jpg

Thanks so much great coral you got there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new