Coral I.d... chalice?

frankieg2293

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
55
Location
long island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just got this one I think it’s some type of chalice if not please educate me. Also doesn’t like high mid or low range lighting right now I have it sitting about 8 inches below surface of water should I go lower higher let me know thanks. Also waterflow if you can.

7840287F-180A-4AC2-BBBE-D599C061E985.jpeg A8B62CFA-7E9A-4560-8855-7F39B74D1EB1.jpeg
 
+1 on leptoseris, possibly an orange as I can’t see green mouths/eyes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new