Coral ID - Appreciate it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cPr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cPr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
185
Location
Dallas, Tx
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Hi All,

I received a coral from a neighbor that setup a nano, rushed into it, grab a few fish and this coral, realized it was too soon and gave up. I rehomed the fish and decided to keep the coral.

Been a few days and things are looking good but, I’m not 100% sure what the coral is. I’m thinking maybe favia but, honestly not 100% sure.

The coral in question is the green “Splatter” lps.

3F239DD1-9986-4174-B0C9-2D01EED9BF7E.jpeg

BC88F224-31D4-41AC-A980-194ECAB2883A.jpeg

Sorry the photo isn’t the greatest.

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new