Coral Id for 2 corals

jdubDaReefGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
96
Location
Van buren
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up these two corals today. Really need help with identifying them so I know how to care for them properly. One is a pink encruster. I’m thinking cyphastrea.

The other is the one that truly puzzles me. The stalks are hard but fleshy. See attached video. Any help would be greatly appreciated



IMG_3818.jpeg IMG_3817.jpeg IMG_3815.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new