Coral ID, goni or. . .?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
4,825
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I assume this is a goni, it just looks a bit different than the other ones I have.
IMG_0171.jpeg
 
It's a Duncan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new