Coral ID help! Thanks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
4,003
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I am not for sure what this frag is I picked up. Can anyone chime in ? Thanks!

A97FEE09-6D8A-489D-96BD-8953C746648E.jpeg
 
Yeah, the bumpy montipora can be hard to distinguish from eachother, esp as frags.
Could be- M. palawanensis, M. danae, M. verrucosa, M.cebuensis, M. verrucolusus etc etc.
 
I will try to take a better picture !. Thanks for chiming in!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new