Coral ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter SharkFinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SharkFinn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
31
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get an ID on this coral?

I told the shopkeeper I really liked the look of bubble coral and torch coral and she recommended this but I don't remember what she called it!


IMG_9398.jpg
 
Galaxia or closed up gonipora...

If it puts long sweeper tenticle feelers out its galaxia.

If the polyps get longer then it's a gonipora.

But I'm thinking galaxia ;)
 
Galaxia, be carefull with the sweepers.
They can sting very hard at other corals.
 
Galaxia or closed up gonipora...

If it puts long sweeper tenticle feelers out its galaxia.

If the polyps get longer then it's a gonipora.

But I'm thinking galaxia ;)
Sweet thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new