Coral ID, hopefully

adam.drake.79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a coral at a LFS, I think it's an LPS. Well I think it's ****** and need some more info on it. Can someone please help me identify it, so I can make it happier.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417646217.929486.jpg
Thank you so much.
 
Thank for your reply, I'll do some reading up on that species and see if I can make it happy. I really appreciate it.
 
No problem, happy to help!

Good luck! And bring back some more pictures when it grows up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new