Coral ID - Mycedium?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alfrareef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alfrareef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Messages
822
Reaction score
663
Location
Portugal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
Can you please help ID this coral (pics below)
I’ve got it some time ago from a bulk import with other “unusual for our market” corals. He grows pretty well by encrusting and also it’s creating little branch’s. At first I thought it was some kind of chalice but now I’m leaning for Mycedium.
Waiting for your thoughts. Thks.

49419039eff597a596e78d29dd7a1c42.jpg

abc81d50bcf66ccb5a7255267fc531db.jpg
 
Leptastrea sp.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I’ve looked over the internet and it looks like a Leprastea.
You’re great! Thanks.
Anyone has experience with these corals? Are they aggressive?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new