Coral ID needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter KorD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
928
Location
Northern Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this one for free a few weeks ago (also not sure which section of the forum to ask in LPS/SPS). I just knew that belonged in the sanded of the tank.
I knew what the other 5 were he gave me, but I was unsure of this one.
Any help would be great. Thanks!

IMG_0664.JPG
 
Looks like a Lethal Lepto. J-O-L has green eyes.
 
kinda looks like a lantern. its pretty!
 
THANKS Everyone. After all the searching this morning, don't think I would have came up with it being a Lepto.
 
Leptoseris for sure.
24k gold maybe?
They come in a lot of really cool colors.
 
Leptoseris for sure.
24k gold maybe?
They come in a lot of really cool colors.

I agree with 24K Lepto. 24K is more gold-ish than a Lethal Lepto which is reddish-orange. Nice coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new