Coral id plz

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
7,264
Reaction score
8,810
Location
The Reef
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if any one knows the genus tanks

401A3C45-FFA4-4304-802F-D1BDA5926A69.jpeg DD86767E-97B6-4828-8145-F598E451A2A1.jpeg
 
Looks like a favia/moon coral. I'm not sure on exact species though. Very nice.

found something similar called Goniastrea aspera, it’s really small polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new