Coral ID - Smooth Skin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atlantean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atlantean

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
255
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to ID the species of a coral I picked up this weekend from my LFS. Greenish-yellow tinge. Pretty sure I saw another one a few weeks back at another shop that was a bright yellow, so I thought I’d see if I can get that color out of this one. Seems a little too smooth to be a Tort (you can see a little Cali tort to the right of it). Was originally in a frag pack from Unique Corals.

FDB50258-A060-4BC9-A43C-147ACAF5CE74.jpeg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
You think it's the one on the right?
Are the blue tips in your piece there or just a reflection?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new