Coral ID (War Coral)

Ultrawalrus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral ID.jpeg
Picked this up the other day at the LFS. I thought it was a war coral of some type. The LFS guy called it something completely different. I tried to look up what he called it when I got home, but I must have misunderstood him or something. Anyone tell me what the actual name of this is?
 
That may have been what he said. His pronunciation and my translation into Google had a communication gap. Thank you!
 
Favaties?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210428_190349_1.jpg
    IMG_20210428_190349_1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new