Coral ID (War Coral)

Ultrawalrus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral ID.jpeg
Picked this up the other day at the LFS. I thought it was a war coral of some type. The LFS guy called it something completely different. I tried to look up what he called it when I got home, but I must have misunderstood him or something. Anyone tell me what the actual name of this is?
 
That may have been what he said. His pronunciation and my translation into Google had a communication gap. Thank you!
 
Favaties?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210428_190349_1.jpg
    IMG_20210428_190349_1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new