Coral ID

Raphael Dalmeida

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
316
Reaction score
162
Location
Queensland, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi got this coral from a local, can you Id please ?
Polyps are not out yet I guess.

IMG_20230814_184708.jpg
 
Looks like a cyphastrea, can you give me a photo when open?

either Cyphastrea or Plesiastrea peroni; would need a closer, clearer image to tell

I'm currently at work, and I just added the coral yesterday so hope when I get home the coral is happy and polyps are out.

I was initially thinking of it being a Bernardpora, though you guys mentioned cyphastrea and it also looks similar.

Cheers,
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new