Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
229
Reaction score
507
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I taught at first it was a favia, but I’m a bit reluctant. I am pretty sure it is not acan so I did some research and the term Australomussa shows up. Any thoughts or idea what really it is?
IMG_7260.jpeg
 
I taught at first it was a favia, but I’m a bit reluctant. I am pretty sure it is not acan so I did some research and the term Australomussa shows up. Any thoughts or idea what really it is?
IMG_7260.jpeg
Possibly a pumpkin patch echinata
 
Acanthastrea sp., not necessarily A. echinata
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new