Coral id

CoralChaos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
400
Reaction score
233
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, hope you’re all doing well. I picked up a new piece for my tank today, was told it was a lepto but couldn’t find it when I googled it. I was told it was a long polyp lepto, is anyone able to identify it for me? It’s mainly orange with green/yellow center in each head. I will post pictures when the blues come on as well!

A441D84B-C06A-447B-9BF7-B441ADF7E52F.jpeg
 
Looks like a leptoseris from the pic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new