Coral ID

Jeevan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
35
Location
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!! Can someone identify this coral please? Thanks =)

IMG_20211127_115620.jpg IMG_20211127_115623.jpg
 
I believe gonipora based based on the number of “tentacles” (sorry can’t think of the proper term) each polyp has. Alveopora I believe maxes at 12. That looks to be about 20 or so
 
alve's have 12 tips,goni's have 24... :)
 
Thank you so much! I'll look into YouTube the difference between goniopora and alveopora.. Thanks guys. Much appreciated =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new