Coral ID?

Ladybug5234

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
194
Reaction score
20
Location
sunshine state
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this chalice? I was told the name a while ago but I can't remember it for the life of me! However, if I hear/read it, I'll know it. Skin is teal and mouth area goes from purple outer rings, to a different teal then the mouth is pink.

9639edf1.jpg



Also this guy, which I don't even know what species it is! It's not a mushroom, because it has a skeleton, but it looks a lot like my superman shroom.

8175997a.jpg
 
First picture looks like/reminds me of the Robokaki Chalice. Second looks like some sort of maxi mini carpet.
 
It's not a carpet, it has a skeleton under it.

But you're dead on about the chalice! That's what it is!! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new