Coral Identification help

  • Thread starter Thread starter djc9364
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djc9364

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coral in my tank that is doing really well and I want to frag it, but I want to do my homework first and figure out the most successful way to do so. I purchased this coral several months ago as a small frag from my LFS and if memory serves me correct, it wasn’t cheap. Can anyone help me ID this one?
IMG_0192.jpeg
 
Wow! That was quick! Thank you so much for the help
Yes Raja Rampage Chalice. I frag mine with a dremel using a diamond blade but I’m sure bone cutters would work fine. They really slime up from the process so I usually wait a day to mount on a frag plug.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new