Coral Identification

azfarshadi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone identify this coral? My boyfriend and I think it’s a Majano Anemone, but we’re not sure.

IMG_5213.jpeg IMG_9453.jpeg IMG_F5C67034-4676-44D5-A73E-1C35B304079B.jpeg
 
it does look like it could be majano anemone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new