Coral identification?

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
1,043
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this about a week ago from a LFS and never found out what it was. Got curious and tried looking it up, but had no luck. Any thoughts?

4A41AABD-6080-476F-BEF4-336E26F753D5.png
 
It looks similar to my cabbage leather.
IMG_20200912_195533130~3.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new