CORAL INFECTION ELIMINATION

the tissue wrapped on the skeleton Is the result of natural evolution.By wrapping the bones to prevent impurities entering the gaps of the skeleton and competing with the algae.once tissue deacy and shrink to the location where can't wrap the skeleton, it will basically die.So the best time to use cie is tissue initially begin to shrink. as the picture shows , even it stop decaying, without tissue wrapped, due to the gravity. impurities with enter the coral and leads to death. Therefore, the wise choice is to dispose of it in time to avoid rotting in the aquarium, causing a chain reaction and causing other corals to die.

mmexport1740182137972.jpg
 
the tissue wrapped on the skeleton Is the result of natural evolution.By wrapping the bones to prevent impurities entering the gaps of the skeleton and competing with the algae.once tissue deacy and shrink to the location where can't wrap the skeleton, it will basically die.So the best time to use cie is tissue initially begin to shrink. as the picture shows , even it stop decaying, without tissue wrapped, due to the gravity. impurities with enter the coral and leads to death. Therefore, the wise choice is to dispose of it in time to avoid rotting in the aquarium, causing a chain reaction and causing other corals to die.

mmexport1740182137972.jpg
Lots there, but like I said, not expecting a magic bullet, sharing experience with a few pics for folks. There were certainly no negative effects.
 
Does these have a shelf life or expiration date?
 
Can you mix the 2 together? Coral RX and the Elimination Infection solution together? I have a huge 6 inch OG that isn't doing well and now down to 4 inch. I wanted to dip for infection and parasite
 
Can you mix the 2 together? Coral RX and the Elimination Infection solution together? I have a huge 6 inch OG that isn't doing well and now down to 4 inch. I wanted to dip for infection and parasite
Just dip separate they are different procedures and durations. Dip for parasites to eliminate that first. Return to tank for a few hours then dip in CIE
 
Highly reccomend this.

I am on day 3 of full tank treatment. No negative effects on sps lps or zoa/paly.
Only corals I don’t keep are softies and leathers so I can’t vouch for them
Can you elaborate on the dosage? Did you do the one spoon per 25 gallons on day one and then nothing? Then after 3-5 days maybe a water change?
 
Can you elaborate on the dosage? Did you do the one spoon per 25 gallons on day one and then nothing? Then after 3-5 days maybe a water change?
I have a 75g tank with roughly 80g of water factoring for rock and sand and sump

I took a 16oz cup of tank water from display, added 3 scoops and stirred

Removed chemi pure. Skimmer is off.

Poured the mixture in front of a mp40 power head. Half the cup on each side of the tank.

Repeated 3 or 4 days in a row.

Did not do water change.

48 hours After last treatment, I put the chemipure pouches back in my sump media trays.

Nothing further done
 
I have a 75g tank with roughly 80g of water factoring for rock and sand and sump

I took a 16oz cup of tank water from display, added 3 scoops and stirred

Removed chemi pure. Skimmer is off.

Poured the mixture in front of a mp40 power head. Half the cup on each side of the tank.

Repeated 3 or 4 days in a row.

Did not do water change.

48 hours After last treatment, I put the chemipure pouches back in my sump media trays.

Nothing further done
Thank you…I ordered some, I plan on using for a dip first. I was confused about whole tank dose. I did not know if you do the dose on day one and let it ride for 3-5 days or if you dose daily for 3-5 days.
 
I used this for 2 ricordea yuma for 15 minutes for five days in a row and it worked. I didn't measure the amount used because I just used some in a cup or water.....looked slightly yellow. It's been about 1.5 weeks since the last dip and they look great. I also put a UV sterilizer on the tank that I had laying around to hopefully get rid of most of whatever it was bothering them so that may be playing a factor too? Anyway, just wanted to post in case anyone is thinking about using this on ricordea.
 
well i had a rock drop on some ricordia and now its in tough shape, also just lost a nice welso to who knows why. i wish i had this stuff sooner. my bottle is on the way.
 
Well let's see if this magic potion works. Copperband decided to play pick and flip the master scoly ... I about had a copperband for snack!!! 😠 😡
Day 1 double dose 15 min. Blew excess bjwd off where damaged occurred.
 

Attachments

  • 20250419_010613.jpg
    20250419_010613.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 47
Well let's see if this magic potion works. Copperband decided to play pick and flip the master scoly ... I about had a copperband for snack!!! 😠 😡
Day 1 double dose 15 min. Blew excess bjwd off where damaged occurred.
I do 30min minimum for severe stuff. Saved my Scoly. It’s earlier in the thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new