coral is training!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mstanker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mstanker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
687
Reaction score
12
Location
Mississippi/Memphis,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20141204_172735.jpg
20141204_172605.jpg
20141204_172754.jpg
20141204_172636.jpg
20141204_172816.jpg
So[SIZE=2 I'm starting a page to begin the progress of the coals in my tank. I have the same light over them and the change is thati have cyano gone. Also running gfo to reduce phosphates down to 0.01 trying to. Going to see if it's the lights holding my corals back or chemical do in it [/SIZE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new