Coral limp/gap not opening

mazza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Hi all I’ve recently picked up my first set of corals as a beginner a Kenya tree and gsp frag the Kenya tree seems like it’s limping and my gsp hasn’t opened really it’s been 4 ours since placed my alk is 7.7dKH should I dose the salifert all in one to speed up the process also is the placement ok for these coral.

image.jpg image.jpg

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Placement is good for these guys! I’d give them a day or two… leathers and GSP can be overly sensitive. Not in the water chemistry necessarily but they just tend to mope sometimes, especially when new or just moved.

OP
OP
M

mazza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply yeah my gsp was opening until the clownfish rubbed off it and it quickly closed up I’ll give it a day or 2 thanks

OP
OP
M

mazza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placement is good for these guys! I’d give them a day or two… leathers and GSP can be overly sensitive. Not in the water chemistry necessarily but they just tend to mope sometimes, especially when new or just moved.

Thanks for the reply yeah my gsp was opening until the clownfish rubbed off it and it quickly closed up I’ll give it a day or 2 thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back