Coral options for tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gray999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gray999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
10
Location
oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I currently have a hammer, frogspawn two zoa's, firework clove and a mushroom. I'm wondering what else would be cool to add, I was looking at a photosynthetic sea fan, keep In mind I'm not the most experienced but all my corals are doing good. I also do have a orange tailed Fiji puffer but he seems to be good with everything so far
 
Investing in zoas could be the best thing to add some color to your tank
I was thinking about that, but the larger the colony the higher chance of the puffer picking at it, I've only seen him do it once however. he has never touched any other corals though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new