Coral placement 29g

Cjsanders757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379198814.337598.jpg
gsp
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379198841.788329.jpg
iChalice
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379198874.162695.jpg
sympodium
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379198917.256563.jpg
gorilla nipples?
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379198963.792987.jpg
full tank shot
 
I start with the coral at the bottom of the tank and slowly (7-10 days) work the coral up the rock. I stop when both the coral and myself are happy. I then super glue coral to rock. Also, keep in mind flow.
 
Obviously looking for advice.

I couldn't tell either. Lots of people post pics but usually add some detail about what they need. We're all just trying to help out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new