coral placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter lars
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lars

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
91
Location
slidell,la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a few corals this weekend from the live sale and figured I'd find out where others have there's at. I have a 120 with an 8 bulb tek fixture. I picked up an incredible hulk leptoseris, an orange one and a pink branching cyphastrea. Thanks for tour replys.
 
Nice, i picked up the Hulk Lepto also! I thought I read that it was a sps that required low light, low flow but please someone fact check me.
 
Like WWC corals says, it's a low flow/low to medium light coral. Pretty nice growers, too. One of our sponsors here, Joe Knows Corals, is pretty smart with them as well and has some specialty ones, like JF yellow rim, red, and toxic waste leptos. Might want to pick his brain a little as well. He thinks they are going to take off soon as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new