OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the cheapest I have found. Also I just tie them.

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a great write up. ive been wanting to try the fauna marin product for a long time but no stores around me want to carry the product.
you just got one of our sponsors a sale:wink:

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks every one. Just trying to help, Make sure to get those products if you would like to try one of my techniques from one of our great sponsors on here.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm waiting for a box from Ian over at reef Odysee Maybe Ill treat you guys to a little eye candy when it gets here.

re-fin-away

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow this is a great write up, one of the better ones I have read. I learned a ton from you. Thank you for sharing your insight and experience with us.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow this is a great write up, one of the better ones I have read. I learned a ton from you. Thank you for sharing your insight and experience with us.

Your welcome, As I said Im even holding back some. Also feel free if there is anything you guys would like to know more about/my thoughts on

-dips
-when I cut my coral
-shipping

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im dont have any off hand right now. If I get some free time I might make a movie or picture on step by step for my next batch.

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very curious on your dipping methods. I have been told by some not to dip chalices since there is generally not harmful things on them like aefw and nudi's etc. It causes more harm then good. Thoughts? I hate not dipping, but if it might kill a 200+ dollar chalice I'd rather not take the risk if there's little to no reason. Thanks

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+1! Great writeup, thanks for sharing your secrets! You're making me want to try some more chalices!! :xd:

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dipping chalice's

I personally dont dip my chalices. I give all new chalices a good inspection clean the frag plug with a razor and most the time remount so I think I lower the risk of any hitchhikers. I feel to make a dip potent enough to kill any hitchhikers also hurts/irritates the chalice. Closest thing to a dip I do is I use a bright-well product that's for recently fragged corals. I like it alot. Also as soon as I chop a coral that night if not 20 minutes later I have it in low light feeding it.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh that recently fragged coral dip I use after fragging not for incoming new frags.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to hear more about shipping. I think preparing corals for shipping intimidates me more than anything in this hobby, which is why I dont do it.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to hear more about shipping. I think preparing corals for shipping intimidates me more than anything in this hobby, which is why I dont do it.

I gave a breef little write up a page back ago. I will do a step by step picture one next shipment I send out or with empty bags. It super easy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back