Coral reccomendations!

TuxUrchin07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
278
Reaction score
357
Location
Vancouver, Bc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to hear your coral
recommendation and why! I'm looking to add more coral! Looking for mostly sticks tho. I would love to know some not so rare not so expensive beautiful strains!
 
I would love to hear your coral
recommendation and why! I'm looking to add more coral! Looking for mostly sticks tho. I would love to know some not so rare not so expensive beautiful strains!
Stylo, setosa, digitata are all fairly easy, not very rare, and grow decent.
 
What’s your budge? You can buy some nice frags from people. Like WD, SC orange passion some times I see JF homewrecker for a good price. You just have to look at the selling forums (livestock)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new