Coral restoration on NBC

Thanks for posting that! Very nice to see people working on restoration. Makes me want to learn how to dive. If I wasnt so claustrophobic and slightly agoraphobic LOL
 
Thanks for sharing the link :) I have seen several things about reef conservation and nice to do efforts are being made. When I get home tonight will try to post info on a program I watched a couple of months back on the Balinese reef.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks for sharing! It is good to see restoration projects being done to the reefs.
 
Great video thanks for sharing it looks like they are off to a good start lets hope for the best


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
We are doing a dive in Largo on July 21st, FMAS and the CRF back at it!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new