coral sale

Are you trying to purchases corals from the cherry Corals live sale?
 
If so you want to go to this thread
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/c...ent-saturday-june-17th-2pm-to-2am-est.990261/

Every 15 minutes they will post a batch of corals. You click on the picture of the one you want and it takes you to their website to check out.

You have to be quick because you are competing against everyone else that want that frag. I would make an account on their website ahead of time.

If you have any more questions let me know!

Good luck!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new