Coral shipment

Brewman1987

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
604
Reaction score
506
Location
Scotland, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I placed a order with cultivated reef (first time) they have communicated all the way through the process. I am expecting this order today, ordered there mixed frag pack, hammer coral and a Acan frag. Will post some photos when it is delivered. Looking forward to see what they picked for the frag pack!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new