Coral snow flocculant

i0nz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
187
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was curious to see if this could be used as a flocculant? I’ve been wanting to try this for increased water clarity but I’m unsure on the product specs as to what is needed

IMG_6017.jpeg
 
Yes. That works.
 
Hello, I was curious to see if this could be used as a flocculant? I’ve been wanting to try this for increased water clarity but I’m unsure on the product specs as to what is needed

IMG_6017.jpeg
That's the one I use. It works just great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new