Coral trouble

  • Thread starter Thread starter BroncoReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BroncoReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious if anyone else has had this issue. I have had a dozen corals over the last two years of all colors sps and Lps but have only had success with sps corals pink in color. I'll be happy to share water pereamiters but do not think that is the issue. This is a high altitude tank
 
Welcome to reef2reef!!
Parameters and more info about your tank would help .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new