Coral Vue Hydros

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had issues with their controller 4s power strip. When I plug anything into the plug it shuts off after 15 seconds

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to help but I haven’t gotten a chance to hook it all up. Work has been crazy. Can’t wait for Thanksgiving break next week.

If no one answers here, there are very knowledgeable people in the Facebook group.

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been using it for a week, so far no problem.

When you say it shuts off, does the status on the app turn to off?

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Marcelo Simon Here is what I got for you, from CoralVue.

It looks like you haven’t configured any outputs. What’s happening is the Control does not have any outputs configured and you are trying to manually turn the power strip on. At that point, the Control sees that there are no outlets configured therefore, all the outlets on that Wi-Fi strip should be off. As soon as you configure the outlets, then the Control will tell the strip what to do. You can’t have the Control tell the strip what to do and at the same time you be able to press the button and override. It’s one or the other.

Let me know if this helps.

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Marcelo Simon Here is what I got for you, from CoralVue.

It looks like you haven’t configured any outputs. What’s happening is the Control does not have any outputs configured and you are trying to manually turn the power strip on. At that point, the Control sees that there are no outlets configured therefore, all the outlets on that Wi-Fi strip should be off. As soon as you configure the outlets, then the Control will tell the strip what to do. You can’t have the Control tell the strip what to do and at the same time you be able to press the button and override. It’s one or the other.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you so much for the help! This is my first controller and sorry I'm really a newbie when it comes to controllers. I also bought the wave engine and I so far set up their ato and everything correct. But that would make sense about the power strip I linked it but I did not configure it. Is there a way I can configure it for my skimmer I don't really know what to do after linking it. Also thank you again for all the help that was really nice of you

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back