Coral Websites w/ Low Shipping Thresholds

Joe Tony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
311
Reaction score
116
Location
River Vale
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this might sound like a weird question, but I am trying to find stores that will ship coral frags, which have a low threshold to qualify for free shipping.

I know some offer minimum $249, or $350+ but I am working on a budget, and would like to fill my 45 gallon with corals without having to spend hundreds of dollars per transaction just so I don't pay for shipping.

Any suggestions?
 
For inexpensive corals, I'd suggest looking at SaltCritters.com. I've placed three orders now, and have been quite happy. The do ridiculous 50%-60%+ off sales like every other day. Frags are a bit small, but priced right starting at about $5-$6/frag, and most are WYSIWYG. They do a 5% rewards program, a 7 day guarantee and shipping is a reasonable $40. This is the least expensive way to order frags that I've found.

Better, would be to find some local reefers or go to a local club frag swap, where you can score all kinds of great deals from well meaning hobbyists.

Good luck!
 
For inexpensive corals, I'd suggest looking at SaltCritters.com. I've placed three orders now, and have been quite happy. The do ridiculous 50%-60%+ off sales like every other day. Frags are a bit small, but priced right starting at about $5-$6/frag, and most are WYSIWYG. They do a 5% rewards program, a 7 day guarantee and shipping is a reasonable $40. This is the least expensive way to order frags that I've found.

Better, would be to find some local reefers or go to a local club frag swap, where you can score all kinds of great deals from well meaning hobbyists.

Good luck!
Never heard of SaltCritters. I'll definitely try them out. Thnx
 
Try whitlynaquatics.com they have good selections.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new