• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralife 24 Inch Aqualight Pro

OP
OP
USMC4Life

USMC4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please note that this MH light is in NJ. I do not ship stuff like this as it get stupid expensive when it's this heavy. Sorry.

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@USMC4Life honestly I would use the halide t5 fixture maybe just add a reefbrite or two. Maybe raise it up so its about maybe a foot from the top of you tank. I am partial to halides tho. I will not sacrifice growth for color when I can have both. Reefbrites are the With halides and t5s. That's just my 2cents. Semper Fi
I think his light is not mh/t5. Its mh/pc light.

Mpierce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gutted mine and installed t5s and LEDs. Pretty sweet case for that.

OP
OP
USMC4Life

USMC4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the cable and slide adjuster. As well as the brackets that attach to the light.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back