Coralife 29g bc

IronVulture

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2014
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
417
Location
Meadows Place Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to this forum. I have been out of saltwater for about 10 years since I lost all my tanks to a power outage. Starting back with a coralife 29 bc. Luckily a shop owner remembered me and hooked me up with a great deal on my setup and sold me some of his cycled water.
image.jpg
image.jpg
went to another store I use to use a lot and picked up some already cured live rock
image.jpg
all levels look good so far. Ordered 4 led packs to add more light and the coralife skimmer.
 
Sounds like a great build... tagging along... and welcome to REEF2REEF!
welcome-108.gif
 
looking good! Welcome!
 
I love the aquascape, look at those ledges!
:welcome: to R2R!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome I'm on day 3 and ammonia and nitrites do not register anymore nitrates seam to have leveled of between 20-40 po is between 0.0 and .25 ph 8.1 salinity .022 tomorrow I will perform a %25 water change and add in some nutrients and copepods hopefully nitrates will drop below 20 and I can get a fish and some color in the tank.
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef!* Your new system looks good,I like your rock work and black sand.
DSCF8181_zps90423a7_edit_1417050065596_zpsrruomin_edit_1417632743252.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef. Nice Tank, I like the black sand.
If you haven't already, start a tank thread in the members tank section, We would love to see your tank. Member Tanks
Be sure and enter the free contest/giveaways our sponsors support. R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum
We also have a great monthly photo contest in the Photography section. Photography Forum

Be sure and visit often and post even more.

45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif
 
What are the dimensions of the sump/refugium? I have a small area under my tank and my current sump does not allow for a refugium. Looking for some ideas. Haven't located anything online yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new