Coralife aqua light Par questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bd.reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bd.reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
32
Location
Fort lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I got a coralife aqua light pro for free and replaced the 2 MH bulbs with new Phoenix Electric Company Metal Halide HQI 14000K DE Bulb for Aquarium, 150-watt for a frag tank. The tank is a standard 110g thats 28" tall. Does anyone know how high I should mount it above the tank and how high I should put my frag rack for 200-300 par? any help is appreciated as Im on a budget and really don't want to rent a par meter if I don't have to, at least to get it set up. Thank you!
 
Hey everyone,

I got a coralife aqua light pro for free and replaced the 2 MH bulbs with new Phoenix Electric Company Metal Halide HQI 14000K DE Bulb for Aquarium, 150-watt for a frag tank. The tank is a standard 110g thats 28" tall. Does anyone know how high I should mount it above the tank and how high I should put my frag rack for 200-300 par? any help is appreciated as Im on a budget and really don't want to rent a par meter if I don't have to, at least to get it set up. Thank you!
Do you have a Reef Club in your area? Someone around you might loan you one.
 
Check this forum out...

Florida​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new